Frasier Retirement Community
We think our staff is amazing and we are looking for a few more amazing people to join our team. If YOU would like to work with a group of dedicated individuals who share a passion to serve the senior population, we would love to hear from you.
Frasier is a not-for-profit, continuous care retirement community located on a 20-acre campus. There are 206 independent living apartments, a 54 – bed Health Care Center, which is Medicare and Medicaid certified, and an Assisted Living Center with 18 Memory Care apartments and 18 classic-Assisted Living apartments. An on-site Wellness Center serves residents, employees and the greater community. Frasier employs 260+ staff augmented by a dedicated staff of community volunteers.
Frasier offers affordable benefit packages to full time employees to start the first of the month following date of hire. Part-time and PRN employees are eligible for the 401K, free and low-cost gym memberships, an Employee Assistance Program, and more! Full time and part time employees are eligible for Frasier’s tuition reimbursement program following 6 months of employment. Full time employees have a benefit of up to $3,000 per calendar year and part time employees have a benefit of up to $1,500 per calendar year!
Frasier is seeking a full time Health Information Coordinator. The Health Information Coordinator is responsible for the oversight and management of electronic and paper Medical Records, ensuring confidentiality, custody, authorized release, preparation, review, audit, analysis, coding, retention, destruction, and preservation of all health information and for following all related regulations.
- Opens new patient charts, monitoring for completeness of the paper and electronic documentation in each new chart.
- Responsible to ensure that the completeness, accuracy and consistency of each resident’s electronic health information is verified; that each paper and electronic record is audited and maintained according to HI standards; and that closed charts are completed in a timely manner per regulations and established procedures. Coordinates with appropriate staff members to ensure incomplete records are resolved timely.
- Develops and provides educational training to staff, in coordination with other managers, on health records (paper and electronic), confidentiality, release of information, and state and federal regulations and their related changes and updates.
- Serves as a resource to staff and departments regarding all aspects of health information, electronic and paper.
- Degree in Health Information or equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in a medical office environment that includes working with medical records and other associated administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with medical terminology.
- Current knowledge of HIPAA privacy laws.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer competency to include MS Office and experience with electronic medical records software.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Interested Applicants may send a resume via fax to 720-562-4326, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the front desk of 350 Ponca PL.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply Online: http://www.frasiermeadows.org/careers