Join our growing LexiCode team! Permanent opportunities, not contract. Good stability & growth potential!
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions.
Inpatient/Outpatient Coder/QA positions are available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
1 or more years of coding experience for FT/PT Inpatient coding, & 3-5 years of Inpatient/Facility Outpatient coding/auditing experience for IP/OP QA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
- Work remotely from a home office.
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
- At least 1 year coding experience in facility Inpatient coding; 3-5 yrs coding/auditing experience for IP/OP QA roles.
- Top coding facility Inpatient/Outpatient acute care skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Med, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401k, PTO and Holidays, STD, LTD
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Guarantee full time hours, not hired based on contract
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- $3000.00 Referral bonuses
- Remote education platform, with training and brush up for many specialty skill sets
- CEU – free and reimbursement
- Reimbursement for certain additional certifications
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Online: https://talento.exela.global/#/searchJob/LEXICODE/USA