$25 Amazon Gift Card for you! Complete our coding test to be eligible.
FT & PT Inpatient Coding & QA/Auditing positions are available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide;
- Work remotely from a home office.
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
- Coding-At least 1 year coding experience in facility Inpatient coding
- Auditing-3 or more years IP coding or auditing experience
- Top coding facility Inpatient acute care skills
- Ability to work from home using high-speed internet
Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Online: https://talento.exela.global/#/searchJob/LEXICODE/USA