Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Entry level coding trainee position that will have one-on-one coding instruction and training on how to translate clinical documentation from the EHR into diagnostic and procedure codes for the purposes of retrieval, analysis, reimbursement and research. Codes and abstracts data into the designated coding and abstracting system while adhering to qualitative and quantitative coding school standards.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Healthcare work experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of current Coding and Indexing systems, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, and pharmacology
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Minimum completion of a certified coding program, proof of successful completion required or current AHIMA or AAPC credential required.
Apply Online: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2d9bgnqpqcnwkmhq