Kavod Senior Life
Our names are Dr. Annette Shtivelband and Anne Marie Runnels M.A. of Research Evaluation Consulting (REC). We represent Kavod Senior Life (Kavod) and have conducted market research to find suitable vendors who develop data management systems, particularly systems related to healthcare and/or senior living facilities. We are sending interested and qualified vendors a Request for Proposal (RFP) on behalf of our client. The deadline for submissions for the RFP is August 31st, 2018.
Thank you so much for your consideration of this project.
Kavod Senior Life (Kavod) is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization providing housing and services to older adults in the greater Denver area. The mission of Kavod is to provide life-enriching experiences to older adults through a broad range of housing and support services that reflect the spiritual, social, and cultural values of Jewish tradition. To this end, Kavod has several internal departments that support residents and the organization that are currently collecting data separately through disparate systems, tracking tools, and spreadsheets. Kavod is accepting proposals for the development of a comprehensive, integrated data system that multiple Kavod departments can use to track pertinent information, as well as data system implementation support. The purpose of this database is to streamline Kavod data collection, analysis, and reporting efforts and to support data sharing between departments.
Kavod is accepting proposals for a universal data system that streamlines data collection, tracking, analysis, and reporting at Kavod, as well as allows internal departments to share data to enhance decision-making and services provided to residents.
Anticipated Project Duration:
Criteria for Selection:
Proposals will be evaluated utilizing the criteria listed below. In addition to meeting the proposal criteria, Kavod will conduct interviews with the finalists to further support selecting a developer.
Project Description and Experience:
- Methodology for completing the project is clearly outlined
- Developer clearly describes potential project challenges and sets forth a reasonable plan for overcoming potential challenges
- Developer has a feasible plan for data migration
- Organization has experience in customized database development, including meeting requirements of regulatory agencies
- Team members have experience in customized database development, including meeting requirements of regulatory agencies
- References indicate positive experiences with the developer on similar projects
- Proposal clearly describes how all requirements will be met and which additional functions will be met from the wish list
- Proposal is feasible and adequately addresses the purpose of the RFP
- Project timeline is reasonable and aligns with estimated timelines presented in this request for proposals
- Budget is complete, accurate, and adequately describes the project costs
- Proposal quality (10 points)
- Proposal meets expectations set forth in this request for proposals
- Proposal clearly communicates how the developer would be a good fit with Kavod and their data needs.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please refer to the RFP below