Take your HIM career to new heights leading the energetic and highly-engaged team at St. Anthony Hospital – part of Centura Health – the region’s largest health care provider with a faith-based, non-profit mission to care.
It’s an exciting time join us following our transition to EPIC EMR in 2016 and the announcement of being named one of America’s Most Wired® health systems for 2017 by the American Hospital Association.
The role will oversee the daily operations of the dept. including personnel management, training and education, quality, productivity, report management, budget, problem-resolution, coordination of regulatory readiness and serve as an expert resource. You’ll also help develop short and long-term strategies to refine operations, procedures and develop, implement and monitor work for optimal user, physician, associate and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledge of ICD-9-CM, CPT-4, anatomy and physiology and medical terminology
- At least 2 years of Health Information Management in acute care setting and 1 year of leadership/management experience
- Proven success with EHR, health information systems and health care application
- Knowledge of state/federal regulations and accreditation related to managing health information
- Demonstrated proficiency in health care compliance, particularly HIPAA privacy and confidentiality laws, access and release of information
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications and troubleshooting computer problems
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
Experience with process improvement and training
Associates degree or equivalent experience required
Why you’ll love working here:
Located on a recently-built, eco-conscious medical campus in Denver’s western suburb of Lakewood, St. Anthony Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center with numerous honors for clinical excellence and able to treat some of the region’s most complex cases. As part of our team, you can expect:
- Supportive culture of shared governance and innovation
- Strong employee engagement and recognition
- Onsite fitness center and easy access to public transportation
- High competitive pay and comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer match
- Career development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement
- The ability to move and grow your career across our multi-hospital system
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please have your resume and references handy and apply online (Job # 107420) at careers.centura.org
Apply Online: http://bit.ly/2eIMwda