Columbine Health Systems
Columbine West Health & Rehab is located at 940 Worthington Circle, Fort Collins, Co and is a Skilled Nursing Facility providing rehabilitation, nursing care, dementia care and hospice services to the geriatric community.
We are accepting applications for a Full Time Medical Records Supervisor
Medical Records Supervisor
- Maintains all resident health information records to ensure privacy, confidentiality and meets security standards.
- Conducts Audits.
- Manages/maintains paper and electronic medical records.
- Has supervision responsibilities.
- ICD-10 coding system (International Classification of Diseases).
- Closing medical records.
- Provides secure storage of all resident health information records.
- Responsible for training employees.
- Works closely with Practitioners.
- Responsible for obtaining authentication of records to meet state and federal requirements.
Medical Records Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum one-year working experience in medical records or health information management.
- Must have medical terminology knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of HIPAA standards.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Able to multi tasks with excellent attention to detail.
Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) is preferred.
Education Qualifications: Compensation/Benefits:
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Free Health Services as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Complete our easy 3 minute application via:
Apply Online: https://columbinehealth.applicantpro.com/jobs/605786