Exam Reimbursement Application
- CHIMA supports the initial and continuing certification of its members through bi-annual exam fee awards. This policy is to provide operating parameters for the exam fee reimbursement and the awarding of CHIMA funds.
- RHIT / RHIA Certification: Exam awards are made for students who are sitting for the RHIA or RHIT exam within 6 months of graduating from a CAHIIM-accredited program. Applications must be submitted within 90 days of passing the exam.
- Other Certification: Click here to view a list of available AHIMA credentials. Exam awards are available for those who are sitting for and passing any of the AHIMA certifications listed on the AHIMA website. Applications must be submitted within 90 days of passing the exam.
- In the event there are no qualified applicants that have applied, the Board reserves the right to award exam reimbursement at the next application period.
- Members can only apply for one exam reimbursement per year.
- Applicants must be a member of AHIMA/CHIMA in good standing.
- Exam award is $100.