Colorado State University Health Network
The CSU Health Network at Colorado State University is recruiting for a Quality Assurance and Compliance Coordinator.
The Quality Assurance and Compliance Coordinator ensures that the policies and procedures of the CSU Health Network comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), accreditation standards of accrediting entities, and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This position is responsible for establishing compliance programs based upon best practices and federal or state guidelines, ensuring that software systems and technologies support the needs of compliance programs, and training CSU staff about these regulations and guidelines. This position participates in other programs within the CSUHealth Network, including Safety, Quality Improvement, Risk Management, and Accreditation teams.
For a full position description and instructions on how to apply, see http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/55284.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two years of progressive experience in direct patient care or health care administration
- Advanced degree in healthcare administration, public health, law, business, nursing, or other applicable field
- Certification in healthcare compliance
- Three years of progressive experience in an ambulatory healthcare environment in a regulatory compliance, quality assurance, and/or risk management capacity
- Experience working in a college/university student healthcare environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Mastery of communication, including listening, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven initiative in creating and maintaining programs to support organizational vision
- Demonstrated ability to be a full-functioning, productive, and positive team member
Annual salary range: $63,000-$70,000
CSU offers full benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement programs and more. The University’s Commitment to Campus benefits program offers a wide range of programs, discounts and special benefits available to eligible faculty and staff. For more detailed information about CSU benefits, visit http://www.hrs.colostate.edu/benefits/ and http://www.hrs.colostate.edu/benefits/fap-insplans-new.pdf.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Applications must be submitted online at: http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/55284.
Complete applications must include:
- A cover letter addressing Required Job Qualifications, Preferred Job Qualifications and Essential Job Duties
- Three professional references included within your online application.
Applicants needing assistance to submit application may contact Tammy Roehrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
For full consideration, complete applications must be received by 11:59 pm Mountain Time on Sunday, April 22, 2018.